Saturday 20 February 2021

Well that's one way to kick things off!

Lockdown... Level Three.

What a way to start the year! But in typical fashion the students of Room 8, and Pt England at just rolling with it, and we are so thankful for their resilience and their ability to adapt to whatever this world throws at them.

We've linked up with our brothers and sisters in Room 6 & 7 for our Online Learning journey; and we're clearly having way too much fun in our meets! 

At Pt England our theme for the year is Tiaki Taonga, translated this means Cherish our Treasures, so we started with the obvious. GOLD! We then moved on to Diamonds, and then something we can find in our own backyard, Pounamu or Greenstone.

Here are some examples of Lynch and Emeline's work!

 

I can't wait to be back in class - feels like we've barely had any time in there at all!

4 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Locarno im a year 5 my school is Waikowhai Primary School I am a senior. I am in Manukau. Your class blog is awesome I really like your school I like when you guys were playing baseball, your blog is really interesting for m,e nice work on yor blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Caleb and I'm a year 5 my school is Waikowhai Primary School. I am a senior and I am in Manukau. I really like how you explained the facts. Maybe next time you could make your words more clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora PT England school.
    My name is Sual. I am a student in Manukau at Waikowhai School.
    I really liked that you told us how those Treasures were created and stuff.
    Something you could do differently is to tell more information about those tricky words like nucleosynthesis
    What did you use for your meets
    Thanks so much for sharing your learning, I would love you to visit my blog at https://wpssualy.blogspot.com/
    I really liked your sharing, blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Really Enjoyed All The Time Term 1 And Term 2 With The Class, I Hope Everyone In Room 8 And My Teacher has A Lovely Holiday.

    ReplyDelete